Torc Series Rules
- All vehicles must have camping / vehicle pass.
- All patrons 10 & older are required to wear official wristband.
- Keep your campsite set-up within your site boundary markers.
- All vehicles must be parked within your own campsite.
- Always set up to the high side of your site. (ex.) if you are in site #3, your site is located between site #3 marker and site #4 marker.
- Only race workers, security, & race teams are allowed to have carts, atv’s, scooters, etc.- this provision will be strictly enforced!
- Race teams will be allowed a maximum of 2 vehicles, (golf carts, atv’s, or scooters), which must have race team #, and brir offical pass on unit.
- Shuttle riders are to be seated when the shuttles are in motion.
- Absolutely no cruising campground after 9:00 P.M.
- Please put garbage in garbage cans or dumpsters.
- No fireworks, firearms, or weapons of any type are permitted.
- Only wash race vehicle in designated wash area or in your campsite.
- Only small campfires. Never leave fire unattended.
- Pets must be kept quiet and caged or on a leash, no exceptions.
- Quiet time is 12:00 A.M., eastern time.
- You must keep at least 4 feet between campers – Michigan law.
- 1 camper and small tent allowed per site – Michigan law.
- No testing vehicles (spinning) in camping areas.
- Shuttles are for transportation only to and from. No joyriding. Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are in need of security, call 399-9094, or go to the main gate.
Violation of the rules may result in loss of campsite. The Bark River Lions Club reserves the right to remove or have removed from the premeses persons to be found in violation of the rules. Persons found to be in violation of Michigan law will be reported to the proper authorities. Absolutely no refunds will be granted to anyone ejected from the premeses.
Enjoy, have fun & be safe !